Everyone is welcome on Tuesdays at Maki House at 1:30 pm. Bring a friend!
- March 3: Coffee and Conversation. Share your interest in a hobby, a collection or an activity.
- March 10: Meet some of the people of Southeast Asia, Africa, Central/ South America, and Europe. Through photos and anecdotes, Brenda McIntyre will take us on a brief virtual journey based on her travels. An opportunity to reflect on our privileged life in Canada!
- March 17: St Patrick’s Day Party. Socialize and sing Irish songs with our musicians Paul and Jim. Enjoy a special cake and cookies.
- March 24: Fraud Protection. March is Fraud Prevention Month! A speaker from the Professional Chartered Accountants of Canada will bring us up to date on scams, financial fraud and what to do if you’ve fallen victim.
- March 31: Games. Choice of Euchre, Scrabble, Sequence, Cribbage or just chat with others.