In addition to CBLCA’s fall recreational programming, there’s a lot going on this fall just steps from your front door. Here’s a roundup of what we’ve stumbled across. If you have a great local activity or event to recommend, please do so in the comments section below:
- Corn Maze at Maple Hill Urban Farm
- Apple picking at Pinewood Orchards
- Farmer’s Market, wagon rides, and scarecrow walk at The Log Farm
- Thursday Trivia Nights at the Nepean Sailing Club (8 p.m., starting in November)
- Weekend brunch at the Nepean Sailing Club (starting in November)
- Sample local craft beer at WhiprSnapr Brewing Co.
- Throw some knives(!) while sample local craft beer, at Ottawa’s only knife throwing lounge, In The Air