There is a new proposal to develop the property at 3368 Carling Ave (corner Bedale Dr). It is no longer proposed to be a condominium development but a rental apartment building instead. In response to concerns and feedback provided by neighbours about the original proposal, the building has been redesigned with a smaller footprint. Several of the variances are therefore no longer required or have been reduced. The developer is now requesting variances with respect to the rear yard landscape buffer, the garbage, and parking.
For more information and an opportunity to participate in an online Q & A session hosted by Councillor Theresa Kavanagh on Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. (via Zoom), please visit www.baywardbulletin.ca/registration-3368-carling-ave.
*To attend the session, you must first register online.*
You will also find several documents, including the new proposed plans, on this web page. You can send questions in advance and they will be addressed during the meeting.
June 4 Meeting Agenda:
- Introduction Councillor Kavanagh and President of the Crystal Beach Lakeview Community Association
- Review meeting parameters
- Architect will review changes from last design submitted.
- Architect will respond to questions that were submitted in advance
- Q & A – questions submitted live using chat tool
- Closing remarks
- To participate in the Q & A, please register to receive the link to join the meeting.